VK BUFF® Epic Trail: Running about 2.8km and 1,000 m of positive slope; is an ascent from the village of Barruera. It is a demanding test. We encourage participants to be in good physical shape and have experience in this type of testing.
Aigüestortes and Lake Sant Maurici National Park is one of the fourteen national parks in the Spanish State, and the only one within Catalonia. Located at the heart of the Pyrenees, it constitutes -together with the parks of Ordesa and Monte Perdido and the one in the French Pyrenees- an excellent sample of the main ecosystems that we can discover in the Catalan high mountain areas.
Peaks of more than three thousand meters height; rivers, ravines, water falls and marshes which make us truly feel in the land of water; more than 200 mountain lakes varying in shape and color; and a great diversity of animal and vegetal species that struggle to survive in a harsh environment, all of which give life to this protected natural space, unique in the South of Europe.
Program BUFF® Epic Trail KV
KV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
08.00 - 09.00h
Registration - KV – 1.000M+ / KV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Bib and chip of single use
- Refreshments during the race
- Accident insurance
- Medical Service
- Finisher gift for the participants who finish the race
- The minimum age will be of 15 years on the race date
- Registration limited to 200 participants
- 24.11.20 - 09.12.20 25€
- 19.12.20 - 02.05.21 28€
- 03.05.2021 35€
By registering, each runner makes the following undertaking:
- I declare that I have read and understood the BUFF® Epic Trail regulations
- I understand and accept the conditions of participation as laid down in the regulations
- I undertake to comply with all stipulations of said regulations
- I declare that I am aware of all medical contraindications that may be caused by participation in the race and I discharge the organizers of liability for any problem that may arise during the race and is not considered negligence on my part
- Date: 09.07.21
- Start: 10.00h