The BUFF® Epic Trail 68K is a 68km race with an elevation gain of roughly 4,889m and similar elevation loss; the route passes around the Aigüestortes National Park.
The Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici Lake National Park is one of Spain’s fourteen national parks and the only one in Catalonia. Located in the heart of the Pyrenees, adjoining the Ordesa and Mont Perdut Parks and the French Pyrenees, it povides an excellent picture of the main ecosystems in Catalonia’s high-mountain areas.
This one-of-a-kind protected natural area in southern Europe is famous by three thousand meters high peaks, rivers, canyons, wateralls and marshes that make you feel you in a land of water: there are 200 lakes of a variety of shapes and colors and a wide range of plants and animals fighting to survive in a harsh physical environment.
Program BUFF® Epic Trail 68K - SKYRUNNING WORLD CHAMPS
4 - 8 p.m.
5 - 5.30 a.m.
Registration - 68KM – 4.889M+ / SKYRUNNING WORLD CHAMPS
- Bib and chip of single use
- Refreshments during the race
- Accident insurance
- Medical Service
- Finisher gift for the participants who finish the race
- The minimum age will be of 18 years on the race date
- Registration limited to 400 participants
- 24.11.20 - 09.12.20 78€
- 19.12.20 - 02.05.21 86€
- 03.05.2021 90€
You must present a medical certificate, you can download this template when you register, or attach the certificate. With a maximum validity of one year before the test.
This certificate must be must send by e-mail to: email@example.com
By registering, each runner makes the following undertaking:
- I declare that I have read and understood the BUFF® Epic Trail regulations
- I understand and accept the conditions of participation as laid down in the regulations
- I undertake to comply with all stipulations of said regulations
- I declare that I am aware of all medical contraindications that may be caused by participation in the race and I discharge the organizers of liability for any problem that may arise during the race and is not considered negligence on my part
- Date: 10.07.21
- Start: 6.00h
- Distance: 68KM
- Accumulated elevation: 9.778M
- Max. Altitude: 2.751M
- Min. Altitude: 1.095M
- Max: 17h